Ashwagandha is an herb that belongs to the nightshade family. The root and leaves of the plant are used for medicinal purposes. Ashwagandha is a popular Ayurvedic remedy and is sometimes called “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties. It is available in powder and capsule form. You can buy ashwagandha capsules from reputed online stores such as medixselect.com that also provide a money-back guarantee of the product.
What are some benefits of taking ashwagandha?
The benefits of using this herb include:
- Stimulates the immune system
- Enhances energy levels and endurance
- Helps balance mood swings
- Promotes quality sleep
- Aids weight loss efforts (directly or indirectly)
- Fights fatigue, stress, and aging by increasing the body’s ability to produce several key antioxidants, including glutathione. Glutathione is an important antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable atoms that can cause oxidative stress in your cells that may lead to disease. As you age your natural stores of glutathione deplete which leads to increased oxidative stress. Ashwagandha has been shown to raise cellular levels of glutathione by as much as 300%. It also helps by regenerating other key antioxidants, including the body’s natural anti-inflammatory enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- Boosts testosterone levels in men by converting dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, into free testosterone. Ashwagandha extract has been shown to raise both free and total serum testosterone levels. It also enhances fertility by increasing sperm count and concentration of semen in infertile males. Research suggests that ashwagandha extract may be beneficial for women who are trying to conceive because it helps maintain the balance of female reproductive hormones (although there is no evidence that ashwagandha capsules help increase fertility).
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Balances blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes
- Helps heal and prevent ulcers
- Reduces inflammation. Preliminary studies show that ashwagandha root extract may be useful as an anti-inflammatory agent. More research is needed, but the herb may help those with arthritis or lupus by relieving joint pain and swelling.
Best Ashwagandha Brand:
When it comes to the best ashwagandha brand, there are a few factors you’ll want to consider. First, make sure that the brand you choose is reputable and has a good reputation. You’ll also want to make sure that the ashwagandha capsules are made with high-quality ingredients and are free of additives and fillers. Finally, it’s important to choose a brand that offers a money-back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with the product. Some of the best brands include Organic India, Himalayas, and Pure Encapsulations.
One of the best ashwagandha brands on the market is Medix Select. They offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all of their products, and their ashwagandha capsules are made with high-quality ingredients and no fillers or additives. If you’re interested in trying a product to help with stress, sleep issues, blood sugar levels, and more, I recommend giving Medix Select a try.
Organic India’s best ashwagandha brand has been around for some time now and has earned a strong reputation for providing products of the highest quality. Organic India’s best ashwagandha brand contains organic ashwagandha root extract, as well as organic Brahmi, holy basil leaf extract among other ingredients that make it an excellent choice when it comes to the best ashwagandha brand.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare:
A second-best ashwagandha brand is Himalaya Herbal Healthcare which uses the herb in its Complete Calm product. Aside from using the best ashwagandha brand, this supplement also offers the best valerian root brands and best ginseng brands to help relax the mind and body. Another good best ashwagandha brand belongs to Pure Encapsulations which provides the best ashwagandha root extract with its Relax-All product.
One of the best things about the best ashwagandha brands is that they are all made from organic ingredients. They do not contain any harmful chemicals or additives, making them safe for long-term use by anyone who needs the best ashwagandha brand supplements to help deal with anxiety and stress.
Recent Study about Ashwagandha Brand:
A recent study suggests that ashwagandha’s anti-inflammatory properties may be useful for the treatment of arthritis and other chronic inflammatory diseases. In this study, mice who were given an ashwagandha extract displayed significant reductions in inflammation markers such as IL-1b, TNFa, and C3 compared to those not receiving the herb. It was also noted that although ashwagandha is best known for its “adaptogenic” qualities (meaning it helps the body adapt to stress), it reduces pro-inflammatory cytokines, which causes inflammation.
A study conducted in Iran on 60 people with generalized anxiety disorder showed that taking ashwagandha capsules twice a day for four weeks resulted in significant improvements in anxiety symptoms compared to placebo. Those taking the ashwagandha also had significantly reduced scores on the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale, which is commonly used to measure anxiety severity.
Ashwagandha is a natural supplement that has been used for centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It’s known as an adaptogen, which means it helps the body to resist stress and balance hormones. Ashwagandha is available in powder or capsule form and can be found online or at health food stores.